These rules apply to the use of the Pivnica Radošina.sk website.
1. Pivnica Radošina on the Portal uses the Cookies software to obtain information about users. Cookies is a small data file that is stored in your device (e.g. in a mobile device or computer) when you use the Portal and stores information about your facilities, steps and places for a certain period of time. A set of cookies will allow the Portal to recognize you when you next visit the browser or to store your appointments and other information. This is standard practice for most websites.
4. Within the Portal we can use two types of Cookies, the so-called persistent cookies or session cookies. While session cookies will be deleted after you close your browser, persistent cookies will remain in your device even after you close your browser and will be used during your next visit to the Portal.
5. The Portal may also use other tools for the collection and retrieval of information about users with a temporary function (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, URL tracking).
- making available, operating the Portal and its functionalities in the required quality and comfort for the user, e.g. by automatically logging into the user account, ensuring security after logging in, uploading posts and comments, and counting the number of views and launching videos;
- accessing, browsing and operating the Portal and its functions on various websites, devices and websites;
- monitoring and analysis of the performance, operation and efficiency of the Portal and its improvement, e.g. how many visitors (users) have been on the Portal or what browsers they use;
- preventing misuse of the Portal and preventing and detecting fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- We also place social network cookies (Facebook, Google+) on the Portal to improve and simplify the user interface of the Portal.