These rules apply to the use of the Pivnica Radošina.sk Portal.
- We may use two types of cookies within the Portal, so-called persistent cookies or session cookies. While session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser and will be used the next time you visit the Portal.
- The Portal may also use other tools for tracking and detecting user information with similar functionality (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, tracking URLs).
- making the Portal and its functionalities accessible and operating in the required quality and comfort for the user, e.g. by automatically logging into the user account, ensuring security after logging in, inserting posts and comments and counting the number of views and starts of videos;
- making the Portal and its functionalities accessible, operable on different websites, devices and browsers;
- monitoring and analysing the performance, operation and efficiency of the Portal and improving it, e.g. how many visitors (users) have been to the Portal or what browsers they are using;
- preventing misuse of the Portal and preventing and detecting fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- We also place social network cookies (Facebook, Google+) on the Portal to improve and simplify the user interface of the Portal.